“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household. Acts 16:31
Any quilters out there? well I love to quilt, it’s one of my hobbies. And one of the things that I’ve learned is that it takes a lot of practice, patience, and preciseness. If your seems are even a quarter of an inch off it could make the quilt smaller or bigger than you wanted it to be. And I’ve learned that I can apply that to life too. One word can make a big difference in someone’s life. I like to use the TH.I.N.K. method.
T: is it true
H: is it helpful
I: is it inspiring
N: is it nice
K: is it kind
So think before you speak, or text, or tweet. Here’s a video that is really cool and says some of that stuff too. Hope you like it and check out my new page!!! 🙂
Hey, I know you girls are probably wondering about the title, either that or your dreaming about that boy that you love. But I just had to post this video because this is exactly how I feel about boys and relationships with them. And remember God has a plan for you! So watch this video and get ready to get laughing! She’s so awesome! 🙂
Okay, so I randomly found this on You tube, and I just had to share it with you. And It is so awesome because it has Toby mac, Jamie grace, and Matthew West in it, they’re my three favorite singers. Hope you like it!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self discipline.
Hope this inspired you! 🙂
Prayer is a really important thing in life. Whenever we struggle or have some problem, we can always go to God in prayer and ask for His help. He will always be available for us, no matter what. Here’s a song by AJ Michalka (yes, she was in Grace Unplugged) called desert song, she didn’t write it but I love her version of the song, I’ve been singing it like crazy! Hope you like it!
Here are some great quotes to help you through your week. 🙂
I just watched this movie in the theater, today! It was amazing! It is now my favorite movie ever! If you haven’t watch it I really recommend that you do. So good! 🙂
Hey here’s another exercising tip for you guys. Actually it’s more like tips because it’s more than one so here they are:
- Walk, bike or skate to and from school, if that’s an option(I’m home schooled so I already do that)
- Ask your parents if you can go to the gym with them or if there’s a local community center where you can exercise
- If you hang out at the mall or local shopping center, walk around rather than staying in one spot or eating junk at the food court
- Create a new routine where you walk, inline skate or run every day when you get home from school or before dinner. If you don’t want to exercise outside by yourself, ask your friends or a family member to go with you or use an exercise video in your own bedroom
- Do some chores. Raking leaves or sweeping the driveway can actually burn calories while making your parents happy
- Take the dog for a long walk(you have to have a dog to do this one)
I got all of these from http://exercise.about.com/cs/exercisehealth/a/teenagers.htm if you want to check it out. Have fun!!