Here is a beautiful new song from Meredith Andrews!
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. -Psalm 46:1
Love this new song from Ryan Stevenson! Really love the fun tempo! I am all you God!
This is a new post to thank all of you for being so amazing! The first Fantastic Follower I would like to thank is Proverbs31teen! Thank you for being a great follower! Go check out her blog here: Her blog! Check in next Friday to see the next Fantastic follower! Love you all so much!
Hey yall! This is just a little life update for yall. I just got back from horseback riding and am really sweaty, but I figured that’s okay because you can’t see me or smell me! :] We are going to start school this Monday so I wanted to tell you I might not post as regularly as I have been lately. I’m kind of excited about it, because I will actually have a schedule to follow now. We have been doing a lot of fun things this week to celebrate the end of the summer. We went swimming on Tuesday, and yesterday we went to Altitude Trampoline Park for an hour. Tomorrow we are going to do something fun but I’m not sure what yet. And I just want to thank all of my followers for being so kind! I love you guys so much and might not still be blogging if it weren’t for you! Thank you for all your support!
Philippians 4:12 says, “I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret to being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.”
We need to be content in every situation, just like Paul was. And we can because we have Jesus!!
P.S. Another tag coming soon!
No I didn’t forget about Music Monday! I love this new song from TobyMac’s new record, and couldn’t wait to post it! 😀
Thank you so much Proverbs31teen for tagging me to do the Amazing You tag! My second blogiversary is coming up soon, too! Let’s get on to the questions! (My answers are bolded so that you can follow easier!)
1. You’re on a deserted island, and you find a cave. What would you expect to find in it? Well, I would probably want food or water, if I’m on a deserted island! So I guess food or water!
2. If you could have one superpower, which would you pick? Teleportation! Because I hate being late to places, so that way if I’m late, or almost late to something I could just teleport there!
3. What one song would you choose for the theme music for a movie about your life? Through All Of It by Colton Dixon. It is such a powerful song, but knowing me it would probably change a couple million times…. 😀
4. You can only wear one color for the rest of your life. What color would you pick? Only ONE color!?! I’d have to say blue, because there are so many different shade of blue, plus that includes blue jeans!
5. What’s one thing you want to do that’s wild, crazy, or unusual? I want to be on American Ninja warrior when I’m old enough!!!!!!
6. If you had to give a speech to the whole world for five minutes, what topic would it be about? Probably about not letting anyone change who you truly are, or how Jesus loves everyone no matter who you are! Most likely the second one though…
7. You get to have lunch with any three famous people, present or past! Who would you pick? You’re making me think to hard, just give me a minute….Only three? Hold on…Okay this was way to hard, because I would want to have lunch with ANY Christian Music Artist! But I finally decided I would have lunch with, Bethany Hamilton, Jamie Grace, and Gabby Douglas! There are so many more that I would love to meet, but I’ll just stick with these three!
8. What is your favorite smell, and why? Fresh baked cookies, bread, muffins…why? Because they smell so good!!!
9. Share one of your favorite quotes. I don’t really have a favorite quote…but I’ll find one! Okay here’s one that I found by Mr. TobyMac, ‘Be Kind. For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Battle You Know Nothing About.’
10. Give us two true statements about yourself and one false statement, and see if your followers can guess which one is false. Okay here are my three statements:1. I live in the south, 2. I love exercising, 3. I’m great with computers. You figure out which of the three is the lie and which two are the truths! Have fun!
IF YOU ARE READING THIS I TAG YOU!!!!! 😀
Thank you all for reading this! Bye for now!