Now I haven’t done any of these, and maybe y’all know more. If so comment below some trends y’all saw in 2016.
- Hover boards- Okay I know this was so last Christmas, but hover boards really got popular in 2016. No explanation needed. 🙂
- Musical.ly- Not everyone likes it, but there are so many people who do. Not too familiar with this one, but this is what I got out of the description. Your phone plays music and you lip sinc to it. Apparently you have to have a special knack for it, it doesn’t seem that hard to me, but I don’t know…
- Pokémon GO-Okay I know about this one again not because I had it though. I know about it because of the news! There were so many people getting hurt or even killed be cause of this silly app. I still don’t get it…
- DIY Slime- This one is more recent. Lately everyone has been talking about DIY Slime. And what I just found out is there are different kind of slime! There is slimy slime, fluffy slime, and crunchy slime. Who new?
- Dabs-I learned of these at church because two girls are always dabbing. And then at Beach Trip they made us all dab for a picture. 😀
- Unicorns-Everything has unicorns on it! Every store I go into has something with a unicorn on it. Even Jamie Grace now has a unicorn Jamie Grace Show onesie. Speaking of onesies…
- Onesies- I feel like onesies really spiked in popularity this year. I kinda want one…but not at that price! Jamie Grace’s onesie is $60! I’ll stick with PJ’s. 😀
- Bottle Flipping-Ah yes, bottle flipping. Everyone has tried it at least once. I love watching people bottle flip, but doing it myself…not so good. Watch this Dude Prefect video of bottle flipping! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8V_bx0L4RY You might spot some dabbing in the video as well.
Which of these “trends” have y’all heard of?