Can you relate to any of these situations or feelings? Comment down below which ones you have experience.
- When your tooth paste falls off of your tooth brush into the sink.
- When you do your hair nicely and it rains.
- When you think someone is waving at you but they are waving at someone behind you.
- When you come into the room at the wrong moment.
- When you are looking for something that is in your hand, or on your head.
- When you think you finished everything you had to do in the day and then you get into bed and remember that one thing you didn’t do.
- When you are thinking something and someone else says it, with out you mentioning it.
- When someone “steals” “your” parking spot.
- When you receive a present that you already have.
- When you constantly have to ask people to reach things for you because you are too short.
- When you starting the verse of a song before it is time.
- When you and your sibling unknowingly wear the same shirt or outfit.
- When you clap and nobody else claps.
I have experienced all of these situations at one time or another. Can you add anymore to these?
8 thoughts on “Can you relate?”
Love these! 🙂
These are some I can relate to:
When your tooth paste falls off of your tooth brush into the sink.
When you think someone is waving at you but they are waving at someone behind you.
When you come into the room at the wrong moment.
When you are looking for something that is in your hand, or on your head.
When you start the verse of a song before it is time.
Haha! I can relate to them all, besides 4 of them!! You made me laugh!! The toothpaste one happens to me the most out of the list!!!!
Same it happened to me this morning! 😀
Ha! That’s awesome! (In a non-offensive way!!!)😁😁😁
No offense taken! 🙂
LOL! I’ve experienced them all! 😂
To add to your list, when you wave back at someone who isn’t waving at you 😊
This was fun Mandie!
Haha, I can relate to most of these! Great list! XD