Can you relate to any of these situations or feelings? Comment down below which ones you have experience.
- When your tooth paste falls off of your tooth brush into the sink.
- When you do your hair nicely and it rains.
- When you think someone is waving at you but they are waving at someone behind you.
- When you come into the room at the wrong moment.
- When you are looking for something that is in your hand, or on your head.
- When you think you finished everything you had to do in the day and then you get into bed and remember that one thing you didn’t do.
- When you are thinking something and someone else says it, with out you mentioning it.
- When someone “steals” “your” parking spot.
- When you receive a present that you already have.
- When you constantly have to ask people to reach things for you because you are too short.
- When you starting the verse of a song before it is time.
- When you and your sibling unknowingly wear the same shirt or outfit.
- When you clap and nobody else claps.
I have experienced all of these situations at one time or another. Can you add anymore to these?