Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone’s day is filled with family, love, and the joy of remembering our Savior’s birth! The song I have for y’all today is Christmas Makes Me Cry. This song touches my heart every year. While you listen to this song try praying for whoever it brings to mind. Just pray. Sometimes this song makes me cry, other times it makes me laugh or smile. No matter where you are in life, right now, lift up a prayer and thank the Lord for the blessing of His Son, who came in a lowly manger to die a brutal death on the cross. Most people at Christmas just focus on the birth of Jesus. I say let’s start looking at the bigger picture. The reason Christ came and was born of a virgin was to save us from our sins. Thank God today for the blessing brought to us in the form of a little child.
(I own nothing! All credit and rights go to Matthew West and Mandisa and producers)
Thank you to Sarah for nominating me for this award! ❤ Go show her some love!
~ Rules ~
1) Thank the person who tagged you
2) Answer their 11 questions
3) Tag 11 people
4) Give them 11 questions to answer
Sarah’s questions for me:
1) What is something you wanted to be “when you grew up”? When I was little I said I wanted to be a nurse or a teacher. Years later…nope. Of course I always loved singing and that’s what I do now!
2) Describe your favorite stuffed animal/teddy bear growing up? (and maybe still today) Well I have had many stuffed animals growing up, but I still have a big stuffed dog named Cheerio (because that was my favorite cereal at the time…LOL). I also still have my little raccoon named Tuna. Do I need to go on? 😉
3) Do you like hats? I do like hats, but I don’t wear them that often. Mainly because I forget about them. But they are life-savers when I don’t want to do my hair!
4) A song that annoys you? hmmm, I don’t really know. Of course, Let It Go got on my nerves for a while, but now I don’t mind.
5) What’s your favorite dessert? Oooooo, probably cheesecake or caramel ice cream!
6) Where internationally do you want to travel to the most? I have many places I’m interested in visiting. Australia, Italy, Africa, Germany, the list goes on…
7) Have you ever written a bucket list? YES! It is an on growing list, and is not shrinking…I better work on that!
8) Have you ever read a novel in one sitting? No, I can’t sit still long and usually a have to move after a chapter…
9) A book that took you sooooo long to read? Moby Dick…no comment.
10) What is the longest you’ve ever made a daisy chain (if you’ve made a daisy chain)? I don’t think I’ve ever made one! But I would love to…*goes running off to find some daisies*
11) What color on clothing does not suit you? I like the color purple, but not on me!!!
My Questions for Nominees
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What is your ideal restaurant?
- What cartoon character do you relate to, or who is your favorite cartoon character?
- What color is your toothbrush? ;D
- Would you rather receive one present or give five presents?
- What is one thing that makes you laugh?
- What is your favorite Christmas (or other holiday) tradition?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- How many siblings do you have and where do you fall in the mix?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Would you rather listen to only Christmas songs for a year, or never hear a Christmas song again?
I would like to nominate everyone who has never done this challenge before! I hope y’all enjoy these questions! Even if you have done this challenge before feel free to take it on again!
I’m back for another music Monday! And will be posting more for the next few weeks, while I am out of school. I’m bringing some Christmas music your way!
Today I bring a song for us all to sing as we await for the celebration of Jesus’ birth to come. O Come, O Come Emmanuel. My prayer this week is that we will all ask Jesus Emmanuel to come. Ask Him to prepare your hearts and mind on Him and not on our needs and wants. Christmas can be a busy and stressful time, but it should be a time of expectation and waiting for our Savior’s birth.
I hope you enjoy this song!