Thank you to Sarah for nominating me for this award! ❤ Go show her some love!
~ Rules ~
1) Thank the person who tagged you
2) Answer their 11 questions
3) Tag 11 people
4) Give them 11 questions to answer
Sarah’s questions for me:
1) What is something you wanted to be “when you grew up”? When I was little I said I wanted to be a nurse or a teacher. Years later…nope. Of course I always loved singing and that’s what I do now!
2) Describe your favorite stuffed animal/teddy bear growing up? (and maybe still today) Well I have had many stuffed animals growing up, but I still have a big stuffed dog named Cheerio (because that was my favorite cereal at the time…LOL). I also still have my little raccoon named Tuna. Do I need to go on? 😉
3) Do you like hats? I do like hats, but I don’t wear them that often. Mainly because I forget about them. But they are life-savers when I don’t want to do my hair!
4) A song that annoys you? hmmm, I don’t really know. Of course, Let It Go got on my nerves for a while, but now I don’t mind.
5) What’s your favorite dessert? Oooooo, probably cheesecake or caramel ice cream!
6) Where internationally do you want to travel to the most? I have many places I’m interested in visiting. Australia, Italy, Africa, Germany, the list goes on…
7) Have you ever written a bucket list? YES! It is an on growing list, and is not shrinking…I better work on that!
8) Have you ever read a novel in one sitting? No, I can’t sit still long and usually a have to move after a chapter…
9) A book that took you sooooo long to read? Moby Dick…no comment.
10) What is the longest you’ve ever made a daisy chain (if you’ve made a daisy chain)? I don’t think I’ve ever made one! But I would love to…*goes running off to find some daisies*
11) What color on clothing does not suit you? I like the color purple, but not on me!!!
My Questions for Nominees
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What is your ideal restaurant?
- What cartoon character do you relate to, or who is your favorite cartoon character?
- What color is your toothbrush? ;D
- Would you rather receive one present or give five presents?
- What is one thing that makes you laugh?
- What is your favorite Christmas (or other holiday) tradition?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- How many siblings do you have and where do you fall in the mix?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Would you rather listen to only Christmas songs for a year, or never hear a Christmas song again?
I would like to nominate everyone who has never done this challenge before! I hope y’all enjoy these questions! Even if you have done this challenge before feel free to take it on again!
3 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award!”
fun!! I loved reading your answers!!
Nice job! I like your questions. 😉