Today I am going to recap the goals that I made for 2017 and see how many I accomplished! I only made 11 goals last year, and I accomplished most of them! Here they are:
- Grow deeper in my wisdom of the Bible, and deeper in my relationship with God. I can really tell that I have grown spiritually. 2017 was a tough year, but that made me stronger.
- Exercise regularly No, I didn’t work out everyday, but I actually worked out a lot more than I thought I would! And I feel stronger each day!
- Eat healthier Okay, now you’ve got to go easy on me with this one! I went to college okay! ;D
- Find a college I found the best college ever! I am so excited for what the next few years hold!
- Go to church camp I went to church camp with the best youth group ever!! 😀
- Make the most of every moment I feel like I could have done better at this one, but I will always be working on this!
- Encourage/inspire someone My prayer every day is that I will be an encouragement to someone. I can honestly say I accomplished this one. Going off to college I was able to stay in contact with friends from back home and encourage them at different times. I also got the privilege to meet new friends and encourage them too. And in turn, they also encouraged me so so so much! ❤
- Write/compose a song I wrote a song for my friends! (And a few others songs, no one has heard) 😉
- Be a secret santa to someone who doesn’t know me. Sadly I didn’t get to do this one, but maybe this year!
- Post more on my blog I am so happy I have been posting more on my blog this year! The past few months I was absent because of college, but other than that I did pretty good!
- Plan a fun girls night I did have the opportunity in April the help plan a fun girls night for the girls in my youth family!
What are some goals that you accomplished in 2017? And what do you hope to accomplish this year?
5 thoughts on “2017 Goals How many did I accomplish?”
Very nice!! Sounds like a good year! 🙂
Thank you Gracie! It was a great year! Hope your year was amazing as well!
Yay, I am glad! Yes, it was a pretty good year 🙂
Wow! Thank God you were able to accomplish most of your goals, Mandie! I’m so happy for you. Well, one of my goals was to find a university and a course for my Masters and I’m glad I ticked that off. Still on it but 2018 is a very hopeful year! Wish you the best ahead!
Thank you! It was a great year!
That’s exciting! Glad you have it underway now! Hope that you will be able to fully accomplish it this year!