Thank you Anne at A Country Girl’s Life for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Let’s jump right into this award!
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are the 11 questions Anne posted for me to answer:
- What is your favorite novel? Twinepathy! By C. B. Cook, check out her blog here!
- What time era would you like to live in? Oh, that’s a tough one. Probably the 50’s because I’ve always loved poodle skirts!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Other than Texas…probably Hawaii. Or if you want me to be more adventurous Australia. 🙂
- What is your favorite movie and/or TV show? My favorite movie is I’m Not Ashamed. I would definitely recommend this movie if y’all have not seen it!
- What is your favorite season (winter, fall, summer, or spring)? Oh this one is hard too. I guess spring, but maybe summer…
- What’s your favorite pastime? Blogging, reading the Bible, singing, reading, hanging out with friends, singing, listening to music, organizing, singing… 😉
- If you could be any character on Star Wars, who would it be and why? Well, here’s a shocker for y’all…I’ve never watched Star Wars. Well the recent ones at least, still I don’t really know who anyone is or what they do!
- Who’s your favorite actor or actress, and what are your favorite films that he or she is in? Masey Mclain! She played Rachel Scott in I’m Not Ashamed, my favorite movie.
- Favorite type of automobile? I like Toyota Tacoma trucks, and I love the car I drive (the White Tiger!) a Toyota Carolla.
- Do you like old or new? I like both, it really depends on the specific item! I like old music such as hymns, and new music too. I like both old and new movies too!
- Favorite book of the Bible? This is another tough question! I have a few favorites. Psalms, James, Hebrews, and Romans to mention a few!
I nominate these eleven bloggers!
C.B. Cook at https://proverbs31teen.wordpress.com/
Dainty M. at https://daintym.com/
myliron at https://myliron.blog/
Grace at https://myblessingbygrace.com/blog/
Here are my questions for y’all!
- If you could have any name in the world what would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- If you could meet a character from any fiction book, who would it be and why?
- If your pet (or pets) could talk for a day, what questions would you ask them?
- What is one thing that always makes you smile?
- Which of the seven dwarves are you most like? (Extra points if you name all seven without cheating!)
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- What is one food you strongly dislike?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite board game?
- What is your favorite number and why?
I hope y’all enjoy this award and these questions! I can’t wait to read all of y’all answers!