Music Mondays are back! Yay! And it is even Christmas music! Hope y’all enjoy! 🙂
Hey y’all! I have missed y’all so much! I am sorry that I left with no explanation. I was struggling to finish all of my schoolwork and have gotten behind in the past two months. I hope that I will be able to keep on blogging and stay in touch with y’all! Thanks for all of the support, I wouldn’t be here without y’all! ❤
P.S. I will be continuing the “You Are…” blog series by the end of the month. And have many new and exciting challenges for this next year!
This one’s for you Emily! 🙂 LOL!
I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
And don’t forget to vote for the new page, down below!
Try to say this three times fast! I made it through once! 😀
I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
So you’re probably wondering what the news is, right? Well, I’m going to start something new, its called(drum roll please) Tuesday’s Tongue Twister! I know it’s not Tuesday but I thought I’d start it today, because I couldn’t wait. Pretty much every Tuesday I’ll post a funny or traditional tongue twister, and then all you have to do is try to say it three times fast. Here’s one to start you out.
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Hey here’s another exercising tip for you guys. Actually it’s more like tips because it’s more than one so here they are:
- Walk, bike or skate to and from school, if that’s an option(I’m home schooled so I already do that)
- Ask your parents if you can go to the gym with them or if there’s a local community center where you can exercise
- If you hang out at the mall or local shopping center, walk around rather than staying in one spot or eating junk at the food court
- Create a new routine where you walk, inline skate or run every day when you get home from school or before dinner. If you don’t want to exercise outside by yourself, ask your friends or a family member to go with you or use an exercise video in your own bedroom
- Do some chores. Raking leaves or sweeping the driveway can actually burn calories while making your parents happy
- Take the dog for a long walk(you have to have a dog to do this one)
I got all of these from http://exercise.about.com/cs/exercisehealth/a/teenagers.htm if you want to check it out. Have fun!!