Hey here’s another exercising tip for you guys. Actually it’s more like tips because it’s more than one so here they are:
- Walk, bike or skate to and from school, if that’s an option(I’m home schooled so I already do that)
- Ask your parents if you can go to the gym with them or if there’s a local community center where you can exercise
- If you hang out at the mall or local shopping center, walk around rather than staying in one spot or eating junk at the food court
- Create a new routine where you walk, inline skate or run every day when you get home from school or before dinner. If you don’t want to exercise outside by yourself, ask your friends or a family member to go with you or use an exercise video in your own bedroom
- Do some chores. Raking leaves or sweeping the driveway can actually burn calories while making your parents happy
- Take the dog for a long walk(you have to have a dog to do this one)
I got all of these from http://exercise.about.com/cs/exercisehealth/a/teenagers.htm if you want to check it out. Have fun!!